Karl and Renae's blog
That is so cute. Love the 3 picture sequence.
what a cute santy clause!!!!
Happy happy happy anniversary!!!!!
I noticed my blog isn't on your list. Could that be the reason that I never get a comment from you? Hummm, I wonder.
I found your blog Renae! Very fun - I'll be following it from now on. Love the pictures of the little guy! My blog is mamallama8.blogspot.com. I found Annette and Elaine's also. I have some links on mine to other members of our family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute. Love the 3 picture sequence.
what a cute santy clause!!!!
Happy happy happy anniversary!!!!!
I noticed my blog isn't on your list. Could that be the reason that I never get a comment from you? Hummm, I wonder.
I found your blog Renae! Very fun - I'll be following it from now on. Love the pictures of the little guy! My blog is mamallama8.blogspot.com. I found Annette and Elaine's also. I have some links on mine to other members of our family.
Post a Comment