Karl and Renae's blog
Great photos, man!! It was a fun party... Happy Birthday again, Renae. I was a slacker and didn't bring your gift to the party, so check your email for your gift that I sent you later.
You figured it out dad...nice job! It was a fun time and it was great to be with you guys.
oh that looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there!
Happy bday to you.. happy bday to you.. Happy bday Renae. Happy Bday to you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great photos, man!! It was a fun party... Happy Birthday again, Renae. I was a slacker and didn't bring your gift to the party, so check your email for your gift that I sent you later.
You figured it out dad...nice job! It was a fun time and it was great to be with you guys.
oh that looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there!
Happy bday to you.. happy bday to you.. Happy bday Renae. Happy Bday to you!
Post a Comment